Sunday 7 July 2013

SLAVA'S SNOW SHOW

SLAVA'S SNOW SHOW

It is my first day at work after winter school holiday today.
We made mistake and due to couple of events (end of financial year, stock take, sickness) we decided to stay home and have winter holiday in the city.
I have to admit Brisbane was well prepared for school break but I have to say it wasn't the best idea as you always have things to do around the house.
We have learnt lesson and won't do it again.
My boy got sick first week and after a battle of canceling tennis classes I managed to take him to Slava's snow show.
I have watched it on you tube first to make sure he will like it and firstly decided not to go as it didn't impress me but after whole week him being locked home we did go and I am glad we did as it was great.
Not only the parts were you get involved in the show: giant balls, paper snowflakes, spider web or bubbles but whole show was very well made.
We have seen last year Cirque du Soleil and you can tell it is coming from the same 'factory'.
I was sad that I didn't have such a good shows as I child, I could see my boy being just amazed.
You always see things different when you are a child especially show like this.
Pics below are found online as it was not allowed to take photos.
I would highly recommend seeing it we were very impressed hours after the show and it has something for everyone.











1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to see Cirque du Soleil for ages now (even though I am deathly afraid of clowns) but this snow show looks even better... even as an adult I want to go and see it! :)

    ReplyDelete