Sunday 11 August 2013

WEEKEND NOTES

"I hate Mondays" I am one of those people going through Monday blues every week. Not that I don't like my job, I do like what I am doing but still life is much more than working from 8 to 5 Mon - Fri. We do love our weekends and try to make the most of it. Last one I should put in the box with "relaxing' name on it. Was very relaxing for me but not for my hubby who was working hard to finish our front fence I think to show finish product I will have to wait 3 more weeks at least... We always try to work on our queenslander on saturdays and have sundays free for us to enjoy it. While my both boys went to see footy live to suncorp stadium on Sunday I had an afternoon snooze, I know it sounds bad and boring but I love my afternoon naps. There is nothing better than that. House is empty, whole bed only for me, all windows open and silent around me...

1 comment:

  1. It's that Aussie Rules or just normal rugby? I'll have to start getting used to the rules of Aussie Rules! And as for afternoon naps? There is nothing better on this planet than an afternoon nap!

    ReplyDelete