Tuesday 11 June 2013

Queen's birthday

Not that I think I am a Queen but last weekend I had my bday and luckily it was also a long weekend celebrating Queen's bday here in Oz.

I had whole 3 days to celebrate in style like a Queen.

Having said that my nan always was telling me we have royal blue blood in our family  - I would have to investigate it one day:)

Coming back to reality I had a ball last weekend.

All started at work with nice German cake from my favorite bakery King of Cakes and finished in amazing Euro restaurant.

I haven't heard about it before but I have heard about Euro's award winning sister Urbane the ultimate foodies experience.

The great thing about it is that food comes from the same kitchen but it is much more affordable than Urbane.




I am using pics from their website as it didn't feel appropriate to take pics during dinner.

First things first - food:)

For starter I had ham hock terrine which was ok as well as creme caramel for desert but what blew me away was main - a beautiful cabassi wagyu eye fillet with  portobello mushroom puree and madeira sauce
It did top my list as I have never had such a beautiful meat dish in my life before.

The venue is very nice has a New York style feel and service was great felt like royal bday for me for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment