Monday 7 September 2015

1770

I am a traveler

nothing excites me more than traveling and nothing consumes more of my money...

Almost every school holiday i get itchy feet and inner need to go out there and see new things, taste new foods and be myself again not locked in the office of grey day to day existence.

While heaving doctor appointment and reading their magazines (sure they want to distract people/patients from their problems with health) i came across a traveling magazine writing about best Austaralian accommodations.

Lucky enough I have booked one of them for December holiday as doctor took all my money for September ones:)

We are going to discover town of 1770 and beautiful Lady Musgrave and Lady Elliot islands.

Our accommodation is called The Pods, beautiful and original space.

We are planning inbetween snorkeling sessions to devote remaining time to fishing, drinking bubbles and lazing around - how good is that.

Some pics below I found on internet - not mine yet.
















No comments:

Post a Comment